HOUSE TO ROCK THE HOUSE

Friday, December 14, 2007

In The Pipeline

Hey guys!


There's so much going on with Leo right now. Were on the vurge of breaking into the commercial market.


Matt Hughes music video "Quietly Losing Control" (directed by my brother and me) is getting video play in Canada and Matt Hughes and I are working on a single under the artist name Onleed. This new single will be available on vinyl very soon. Watch out for that.


My brother and me are also working on two more music videos. One for "Question One" (Matt Turner) and "Foxtrot". These should be ready in early 2008.


It's also my birthday today and I've received some wonderful greetings from everyone. Thanks for that.


- Michael Hayes


1 comment:

classictrax said...

Proutcast Said...

I'm glad to see you guys are still making moves. From Soundclick to Net Labels to Digital Downloads and now Music Videos. I've enjoyed this ride so far. I hope to be around for what happens next.